Information We Collect
Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide which personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide us.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, to facilitate the use of Kena.ai content, you must provide personally identifiable information when registering.
- Non-Personal Information: Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from the information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Websites. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, NetZero, etc.), the specific areas of the Website that you visit, and the duration of your visit
- Personal and Published Content: Our definition of personal and published content includes but is not limited to your personal music that is uploaded, personal notes, annotations your have added to your music, tags, publisher notes and likes. All of this information will be used actively, passively, individually or collectively to provide better service for you and others in the community in order to journal, catalog and search the personal and public content.
- Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Personal and Published Content: We shall use the personal and published content to train our algorithms to make the search, scoring and music transcription functions better. We shall also use any and all of the community published music to recommend the content for other people for learning music. We may actively use published content to train out AI to help produce music.
- Account Deletion: The login account you have created can be requested to be deleted by sending a mail to email@example.com. The mail should clearly state your Kena unique handle you have used along with Login ID (If you have used Email or Phone). If you used FB or Apple login, you need to state your unique Kena handle so that we can help you deactivate your account. Kena will delete your personal data related to the account and deactivate the account. The content you have posted will stay within the system. Prior to requesting for account deletion, you have to login to the app and manually delete the posts you have published by choosing the delete post option for the published posts in the community feed and circles. You will need to manually delete the sheetmusic, lessons, and practice routines if you have published them in the content library.
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet. Web servers (computers that "serve up" web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Websites, our servers typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Website. IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website rules or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's users or the general public.
- Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information to us by email. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others.
- Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's users or the general public.
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing catering services or other services or products referenced on our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits, features and services offered on or through our Website.